- 75% pupils attained a good level of development.
- Outcomes for a good level of development are in line with the emerging national average.
Year 1 phonics screening:
- Outcomes are in line with emerging national figures at 81.3%
End of KS1:
- Outcomes for Reading Writing and Maths are lower than emerging national figures for expected levels.
- Outcomes for greater depth are in line with emerging national figures for Writing & Maths.
- A high proportion of disadvantage pupils (38%) and/ or children with SEND (22%) within a small cohort had an impact on outcomes.
- Outcomes for the core cohort were inline with emerging National levels.
Alternative assessment applies for the children in Class 3 (ASD resourced provision). The results above do not include the outcomes for the children in Class 3. All published national data includes outcomes for children in Class 3.