- 75% pupils attained a good level of development.
- Outcomes for a good level of development were in line with the national average.
Year 1 phonics screening:
- Outcomes were in line with national figures at 81%.
End of KS1:
- Outcomes for Reading Writing and Maths are lower than national figures for expected levels.
- Outcomes for greater depth are in line with national figures for Writing & Maths.
- A high proportion of disadvantage pupils (38%) and/ or children with SEND (22%) within a small cohort had a significant impact on published outcomes.
- All outcomes for the core cohort were inline with National levels.
- The percentage of children making expected or better progress from EYFS to KS1 was 82 - 100 %
Alternative assessment applies for some of the children in Class 3 (ASD resourced provision). The results above do not include the outcomes for the children in Class 3. Published national data includes outcomes for children in Class 3.